- TUESDAY – THURSDAY 10:00 a.m. TO 7:00 p.m.
- FRIDAY – SATURDAY 10:00 a.m. TO 8:00 p.m.
- SUNDAY 1:00 p.m. TO 8:00 p.m.
* MEMBERS (Children included) MUST REGISTER AT POOL ENTRANCE DAILY. All guests must be signed in and paid for at this time.
- Ages 0-5 NO CHARGE
- Ages 6-11 $5
- Ages 12 & up $10
Guests may not enter the pool area without a member. Guests may visit 2 times in 1 month.
- Shelby County Health Department rules require that minors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Children under the age of 7 must be in the presence of a parent or legal guardian.
- Only small coolers are allowed in the pool area.
- Alabama Beverage Control Board laws require that all alcohol consumed on the property must be purchased from the club (leave the alcohol at home).
- All persons should shower before entering the water especially if soiled /sweaty.
- Persons with contagious or infectious health conditions are not allowed in the water or pool area.
- The wading pool is for children under the age of 6.
- Non-swimmers of any age must not enter the deep area.
- No diving in water less than 6 feet deep - no flips from the edge of the pool deck.
- Divers must follow rules posted by the Diving Board.
- NO RUNNING, SHOVING, OR DUNKING ALLOWED.
- NO SITTING OR STANDING ON SHOULDERS ALLOWED.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS, NO GUM, NO SMOKING, NO PETS.
- PROPER SWIM ATTIRE IS REQUIRED. Children who are not potty-trained must wear swim diapers while in the pool area.
- Floats are at the Lifeguard's discretion.
- The Club is not responsible for any items left at the pool.
- PROFANITY AND/OR OBNOXIOUS BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. AFTER APPROPRIATE WARNING, OFFENDERS MAY BE EJECTED FROM THE POOL AREA.
- LIFEGUARDS MAY INSTITUTE ANY RULES THEY FEEL NECESSARY FOR SWIMMER SAFETY.
PARKING: PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON EITHER SIDE OF THE ENTRANCE TO THE TENNIS PARKING LOT OR ALONG THE CURB ON CLUB WAY. You may park in the circle by the pool entrance.